Thursday, March 19, 2015

My new comp....Hermana Villareal

We have had changes!!! I am now with hna Villareal! and stayed in Las Puentes!!!! we are with the elders elder Clayton from North Salt Lake and Elder May, they are awesome!!! I am training hna Villareal as the new sister training leader, in this change we have 7 companionships!!! We are very excited and have chose amor y animo as our theme!!!! It is going to be an amazing change and we have already seen miracles we have a baptism planned for this Sunday and had a new investigator at the church on Sunday! I love this work and everything the Lord has planned for me! He knows us so much better than we know ourselves! All we have to do is learn to truly trust in him!!!! I love my new comp and you are all gonna come to love her as well.  She is a sweet heart as you can all see and we are going to rock this change! Hope to hear from you all soon thanks for all your support and love we sure love ya!!!! lots of love and hugs sent from mexico your way!!!!
Hermana Bauer 

No comments:

Post a Comment