Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Miracles and hard work!

The package made it! shoes and all! I am dying to open them! hahah loved the cake box! ya kill me! SO CUTE! haha sounds like everyone is great! SO glad to hear it! personal progress! I have to say you should share the experience of how it can bring people together and change our groups of friends and really who we are and what we are doing, even when we are not doing it! Think about it when I was focused in my goals finishing it and working on it, I was meeting with good friends working on my goals and all! I was with Kenzie Nuttall and yeah! when I wasn't I found other friends strayed a little bit away from good friends and stretched my boundaries! I think that it keeps us in line! not only doing it but the goals when focused become life goals and that helps us stay on the straight and narrow!
                                            New shoes!! hope the new one look like the old
                                            ones in nine months!!



I love you so much thanks for everything! hope you have  great week we are having weeks of miracles here and working harder than ever! The Lord is dropping them all down on us and we are running! Its some big responsibility! But I am loving every second of it! And to see the changes these people are making!!!! I am so excited for the baptism of Miguel! he is so ready and so excited! It's going to be amazing! I love you! MMUAH!


No comments:

Post a Comment