Thursday, August 21, 2014

Divisions with Hermana Sumsions!!


This week I had one of the best days in a long time I had the chance to have divisions with Hermana Sumsion! We found one of the most amazing investigators in the whole world! It was such a blessing to have that day with her and to have a best friend in my mission here with me as my leader something I need! she only has three months more than me and is half way done with her mission! Time goes by so fast it is ridiculous i just cannot believe it! But ya know when we push through is when we grow! I am sure learning a lot right now!  A lot about myself my patience and about what I can become! I may be tough but there are a lot of things that need to grow in me and they are being forced to grow right now! haha but man oh man! I just do love it here every second but miss you guys so much as well! It is amazing to see the blessings that are passing I hope that you guys can see each an every one of them as well! Please wish grandpa a happy birthday for me and tell him how much I love him and how much of an example he is to me! Love you!                  Hermana Bauer


No comments:

Post a Comment