Monday, May 19, 2014

Transfers are coming!!

This week has been amazing! and these two transfers, WOOOOO!!! I feel like we have been up down and all around, but really learned so much! We did not go a day without learning something more! It paid off in the end! Two baptisms! Two great new members that are going strong, Carlos and Alejandro! Then there are the several menos activas that we have become reactive! We have worked really hard with the menos activas and I know that the animo is what was lacking in a lot of thier lives! They needed a smile and a little love! Some good visits and to feel the arms of the Lord in their lives again! Then there is this amazing story of my good old man Bill back at home who was baptized! How I wish I could Have seen that!!!!! I am so thankful for the tender mercies of the Lord and that even though I was not there I could take a little part in your baptism Bill and have a little taste of your joy being out here in the work!!!! I sure love you guys and am so happy for you both! As I see the faces of our recent converts and these people that are returning to church in the ward each Sunday it warms my heart! To feel the spirit change in their house, to have them make sure we know why they won't be at church if that happens, and for them to explain the difference they feel when they have this gospel in their lives again! I have a new testimony of when the gospel is brought into one new life it is transfered into others! This testimony started wth my dad having such a strong testimony!!!! As we all were in the temple together before I left I knew He would catch fire and have to share the new joy he had for his now rapidly growing testimony!!! Then after Bills baptism, one of his great friends!!!! BOOM!!!!!! TESIMONY! plus all of the mission experiences! We have the Hermano Terres who has been in active since he was baptized, Ivone  ( Carlos Llorentes wife), and Carlota our little grandma!!, who all want to go to the temple to be sealed to their spouses for time and all eternity and then do more work for their families! To see this desire grow, the joy that it brings to Hermana Torres who has been firm in the church for 20 years, Carlota to know she can be with her sweet husband who passed away recently, and Ivone and Carlos to know they will have a family forever! Their families and posterity will forever be blessed for their choices! Then there is Alejandro and Miseal who want to serve mission! They want to go out and do this amazing work! Help others find this amazing gospel and return or take upon themselves these covenants for the first time! This work is an amazing thing! I know that Hermana Sumsion and I have been called here by revelation and reached many who have never had the ability to be reached before! Those who have been prepared for us specifically! I know I knew many of these people before this life and I will be forever grateful for the time I have had with them!


Through all of this work I have grown quite a bit myself! I fit into my mission shoes just a bit more snug! I am feeling a lot more comfortable with all of the lessons! Obedience is my policy! Oh do I have a testimony of that! How else do you think two white girls with little time on their mission came to speak spanish!!!! The Lord knows how to make things happen! He blessed us so much! I know that my spanish is going to grow a lot this next transfer, but it grew a ton this transfer as well and grows more each day! People comment on the differences each day! Diligence has been a huge thing for us! Just pushing forward with an attitude to learn and apply those things we learn through our study's and our leaders! I have came to love preach my gospel, I love to study from preach my gospel and through that amazing book I have such a stronger testimony of this gospel and my scriptures! I am so thankful for my training and the trainer I recieved! I will never be done learning! We will never know all, but I feel like I have got my feet on the ground intead of the water here in the mission right now! ready to keep stepping forward learning more each and every day!!! 



I want you all to know how much I love you!!!! I was able to see and talk to my famiy yesterday! They are amazing and I miss them a lot,but know that I have been called to do the work of the Lord! Being here seeing them it felt like a dream! Knowing and seeing how great you all are doing seeing the effect these blessing are having on you all! I love each and every one of you! I have a challenge for you all this week! I want you to remember to have annimation in each commandment you are following! Now I have a very LOUD! annimated family! you know that very well! but be excited about living this gosple and be excited about living this gospel together with your family! This is the only way you will feel the blessing you are recieving see them and actually recieve them! If you are not smiling and loving it you are not living the Gospel of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints! So get out there WORK HARD and PLAY HARD!!!!! and remember I am on your shoulder cheering you on!!!! Love you all! 

Hermana Bauer



Primary Activity with the missionaries


Zone Conference


Zone Conference



No comments:

Post a Comment