Sunday, July 6, 2014

A few changes!!

I'M A MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!! So we have had a few changes around here... yeah I am not with the Hermana Sanchez anymore... I am now with Hermana Zatarain and I am TRAINING!!!!!! she is my hija! oh wait... but i could never be normal could i... every other person in the world that trains stays in their area... nope... we are OPENING AN AREA!!!!! yes you heard me right OPENING AN AREA! we know no one and we are brand spanking new in our area... they had a white wash and we were put in.... we had quite the week! I have slacked so here is a speed up date! 
 
well pretty much... the week before this week hermana Sanchez and I closed the change out with 5 baptisms! The familia Zuniga! They are soooo amazing! I am so happy for Juan Sivia and Eric! Then that sunday we had 2 more baptisms of two 9 year old boys Morony yes with a Y hahaha and Emanuel they are probably two of the most intelligent boys I have ever met in my life! well after this we recieve the call.... Hermana Bauer you are going to be a mom! and you are moving areas!!!!!!! 
 
Off i went to Fellipe Carrillo! one of the most amazing parts of the mission... it is said to be the area of gold in the mission... well it showed... we were dropped into a baptism... we had another baptism on sunday! We had a baptism of a 9 yr old girl  Sunday we were so blessed we found her house and were about to teach her the commandments set up her interview and everything she needed! now we are starting to teach her mom! What a blessing this all is! This area is HUGE!!!!!!!! double the size of my last! But it is going to be amazing! my companion is great she is a sweetheart! 19 as well and she is well just got here! getting used to the mish! The poor thing has some horrible blisters! But she is learning how to tough it out! We teach really well together, and well I hope she is happy with her mom haha! Well that is about all for now! I am all but scatterbrained... beyond lost in my areas still... but we have people to teach and thats all that matters! We are happy as ever! And I can testify to each of you that if you follow the spirit, you will always find your way home! hope you have a great week love you all! con much amor hermana bauer

No comments:

Post a Comment