Sunday, January 26, 2014

January 23, 2014

 One of my new favorite scriptures is Alma 32:27 But behold, if ye will awake and arouse your facilities, even to an experiment upon my words, and exercise a particle of faith, yea even if ye can no more than desire to believe, let this desire work in you, even until ye believe in a manner that ye can give place for a portion of my words. Our super hard Maestro Hermano Zuzuhaga told us, mind you in spanish, we would be getting a new teacher and new investagators (who will be hard, we probably won't get in, and are rude) my assignment is to teach for 30 min. in spanish! nervous nervous nervous!! And we will be push even more than this now, it only gets harder from here!  This is my list of new things that I am experiencing or coming.  Its hard but if you look at this list with a positive point of view man am I gonna be a sharp tool in Gods hands in 3 weeks from now.  All the Hermanas received blessings from the elders in our district when we found out about all the changes that were coming our way. It is amazing how close our district is and it is amazing how much of a blessing the power of priesthood is in our lives. Since that day we all have been so much more calm and comprehend much more. My blessing was very personal to me and I know that is was exactly what I needed to hear! I was told that if I keep giving my all and pressing forward I will keep growing in not only the language but in the gospel. This has been true, and I know that I have not done it alone, if it were not for my Savior on my side I would have not made it this far and not still be here. I love him and I am here because I owe it all to Him and want to more than anything be a tool in His hands to show others what they can have in their lives.  Spanish is coming along but we all make mistakes right! well... a few letters wrong can mean you are saying a whole different word...WHILE TEACHING my companion Hermana Abbott and I have told one investigator that the introduction to the Book Of Mormon does not explain, but explodes the book of Mormon! Explicar vs. explosar.... Whoops...(this investigator is going to be our new teacher! embarrassed much!!) Well I best be on my way.  Have the best week ever! love each and everyone of you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment